Products used on universal seed drills;
- Provides the opportunity to intervene in the process with instant detection of faults that adversely affect the seeding.
- Enables you to safely perform seeding when visual inspection is not possible at night time.
- Increases productivity with control at every phase of seeding.
- Saves time, effort and money.
- Automatically controls the transmission box by determining the amount of seed per decare.
- With different sensor options, in seed and fertilizer tanks, controls fullness or level.
- Controls the seed shaft and warns the user if it stops.
- Performs manual or automatic tramlining by controlling the tramline shaft.
- Displays the seeding speed and partial area on the monitor.
- Easy to use with 7 different languages; Turkish, English, Russian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Bulgarian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Romanian, Serbian, Greek (Greek Alphabet).
- Can-Bus infrastructure with easy installation and mounting features, magnetic, inductive, capacitive and ultrasonic sensor options, increases the quality and efficiency of seeding.