UN19-G Transmission Box Control
Transmission Box Adjustable Control Unit
This product which is used in transmission box type universal seed drills, is capable of seed shaft and valve control. It controls automatically positioning of the transmission box according to the users selection and precise monitoring of the tank level.
- Displays the seeding speed and partial area on the monitor.
- Displays the level (seed and fertilizer) of the tanks instantly on the monitor according to the sensitivity rate determined by the user (99%, 98%,… 10%, ... 1% etc.) by means of ultrasonic sensors.
- Displays the type of seed.
- Automatically positions the transmission box according to the type of seed entered by the user and the amount of seed per decare.
- The kg information per decare is displayed on the monitor.
- Allows you to control the lowering and lifting movements of the discs and plates (plowshares) connected to the universal seed drill from the monitor.