TS-20 Seed Flow + Distance Control
Detailed precision seeding with distance between seeds control
TS-20, allows user to access all kinds of information about seeding instantly on the monitor by the control of sensors attached to system like the amount of seeds per square meter during seeding, the average row distance of seeds falling from the units, seeding speed, partial and total area information, graphical seed flow and the distance between seeds of each unit. With its high technology, TS-20 automatically detects and controls the number of sensors connected to the system. It works with integrated micro granular fertilizer distribution control system which can be installed as an option.
- Displays the seeding speed.
- Displays the partial area information in decares or hectares on the monitor.
- The seed flow is displayed graphically on the monitor. It gives visual and audible warning when there is a problem in seed flow.
- Displays distance between seeds falling from each unit.
- Displays the average amount of seed per hectare.
- Displays the average distance between seeds.
- Displays the number of seeds per m2 during seeding.
- Displays total area information.
- The system is checked by automatic test at system startup.
- The last 5 partial area information is stored in memory.
- Control of the units as much optical sensor number.
- Performs system control with automatic test at system startup.
- Dust ratio detection and warning for optical sensors.
- Easy and fast installation thanks to Can-Bus technology.
- 10 different languages are available; Turkish, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Bulgarian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Romanian, Serbian, Hungarian, Greek (Greek Alphabet).