Seed Flow Controller with Micro Granul Control
Microgranul control unit with seed flow control and field meter for pnomatic precision planters
TS-19 provides unit-based precise flow control up to 12 rows by electronic sensing, measurement and calculation technology with optical sensors mounted on each unit and speed sensor mounted on wheels. The seed flow parameters can be changed by the user according to the different seed types and seeding speed, and the user is warned by an audible, visual and light warning when the flow is interrupted. Seeding speed and partial area information are displayed on the monitor instantly (ha / ha) and this data is shown to the user during seeding by calculating the amount of seed per hectare. At the end of seeding, the amount of seed per hectare is displayed. This allows the user to perform precise seeding, to warn of any problems during seeding, to take action and to continues control of the seed flow. It works with integrated micro granular fertilizer distribution control system which can be installed as an option.
- Displays the seeding speed.
- Displays the partial area information in decares or hectares on the monitor.
- Depending on the sensitivity setting, it gives visual, light and audible warning on the monitor for each unit when seed flow is interrupted or disrupted.
- Displays the average amount of seed per hectare while seeding and at the end of process.
- Displays total area information.
- The system is checked by automatic test at system startup.
- Dust ratio detection and warning for optical sensors.
- Easy and fast installation thanks to Can-Bus technology.
- 10 different languages are available; Turkish, English, German, French, Spanish, Russian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Bulgarian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Romanian, Serbian, Hungarian, Greek (Greek Alphabet).