OIZ-20 Advanced Tramlining
Advanced Tramlining System
OIZ-20 system that is used in transmission box type universal seed drills, by the sensors mounted at different points of the machine, controls whether the seed shaft rotates, displays seeding speed and partial area information on the monitor. It also checks the marker and follows the tramline row. It checks the coil or actuator when it is the time of tramlining and warns the user if no tramlining is performed. Controls seed and fertilizer tank fullness or level.
- Displays the seeding speed and partial area on the monitor.
- It controls the rotation of the seed shaft according to the sensitivity setting and gives visual and light warning in case of any failure.
- Displays which row you are in and the row of tramline. Controls whether the tramlining have occurred and warns when it does not.
- Controls seed and fertilizer tank fullness, optionaly it controls level.
- Easy installation with Can-Bus infrastructure.
- Easy to use with 7 different languages; Turkish, English, Russian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Bulgarian (Cyrillic Alphabet), Romanian, Serbian, Greek (Greek Alphabet).